announce message

Subject: XyEnterprise's New Website Offers XML Resources and Product Trials

XyEnterprise Press Release

Contact:
Steve Traugott
Demaree Public Relations
603.428.4411
Straugott@demaree-pr.com

Xyvision Enterprise Solutions Launches New Corporate Website

New site offers XML information and resources including a 30-day free trial of WorX SE XML editing tool.

READING, MA - October 10, 2000 - Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (XyEnterprise), a leading developer of XML content management and publishing software, announced today the launch of its new corporate Website, www.xyenterprise.com. The new site was designed and built by BigBad, Inc. of Boston, MA, a developer of enterprise websites. Offered on the site are a broad variety of resources relating to XML as well as cross-media data distribution. In addition to its robust infrastructure and expanded value added content, the site also offers freely downloadable trial software, a first for XyEnterprise. Currently featured is a 30-Day free trial of WorX SE XML editing software.

WorX SE is a plug-in for Microsoft Word that allows users to author and edit valid XML from within the Word environment. By making use of predefined document templates, WorX SE users can begin authoring valid XML documents while continuing to utilize the familiar features, functionality and interface of Microsoft Word. A WorX SE user can seamlessly switch between authoring valid XML output to simply authoring Word binary files; a factor that greatly reduces the normal learning curve associated with XML authoring and editing software. Additionally, WorX is available in a bundled package with XyEnterprise's Content@ (pronounced Contenta) content management software.

"Developing this site using leading-edge technology and professional developers reinforces our commitment to our customers and to our site visitors," said Richard Pasewark, vice president of sales and marketing for XyEnterprise. "We wanted a site that was clean, easy to use and maintain but most importantly a valuable resource to visitors and customers alike. Additionally, the site was designed to integrate directly with our own XML content management system, Content@XML. We believe that a powerful content management and workflow system such as Content@ is a natural front end to a dynamic Website."

About XyEnterprise

With headquarters in Reading, Mass., Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (XyEnterprise), provides organizations of all sizes with content and document management solutions that streamline the information creation and delivery process. XyEnterprise combines its own XML content management, workflow and publishing software with integration services to build enterprise wide solutions for the collaborative creation, management, assembly, and multi-channel distribution of information. Its customer base includes industry-leading companies in the aerospace, automotive, telecommunications, standards and publishing markets. These customers include Boeing, IBM, Gulfstream, Telcordia, Sun Microsystems, Lucent, ASTM, and many others. For more information, please contact XyEnterprise at 781.756.4400 or www.xyenterprise.com.

# # #

Xyvision, XyEnterprise, XPP, Content@, Content@ XML, and XML Professional Publisher are trademarks or registered trademarks of Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, Inc. WorX SE is a trademark of HyperVision, LTD.