announce message

Subject: Oasis Member News: Whitehill Announces Significant Upgrade of <xm l>Transport

Whitehill Announces Significant Upgrade of Whitehill <xml>Transport
Leading Legacy to XML Conversion Solution Provides Added Flexibility, Faster
Processing to Fortune 5000 Clients

WASHINGTON, DC - XML 2000 - Whitehill Technologies Inc., a leading provider
of Internet Infrastructure software, today announced the availability of
version 2.0 of its leading legacy data to XML conversion solution, Whitehill
<xml>Transport.  The announcement took place today at XML 2000, a leading
XML conference held in Washington, DC.

"The transformation of legacy data, from multiple sources, into XML, which
in turn can be used in multiple places, is an absolute prerequisite for
Fortune 500 companies to be able to successfully compete as e-businesses,"
said Bob Rybak, President and CTO of Whitehill Technologies, Inc. "Whitehill
<xml>Transport 2.0 easy automates this process without any big new systems,
allowing companies to more easily modernize their application output by
converting it into XML."

Whitehill <xml>Transport is engineered to create pure, or well formed, XML
from any data source and can be deployed rapidly without the need for
complex programming our modifications to existing data systems.

Whitehill clients use Whitehill <xml>Transport for a wide variety of
e-commerce applications including convergent bill presentment, financial
reporting and standards conformance (such as LEDES 2000).

"We're very proud of Whitehill <xml>Transport 2.0 and excited to begin
delivering this enhanced solution to our customers," said Jim Laffoley, Vice
President of Marketing and Business Development for Whitehill Technologies.
"Our rich GUI now allows for even faster deployment and we even further
improved the processing power of the server application, achieving a rate of
over 100,000 pages per hour."

As participants of XML 2000 North America, held in Washington, D.C.,
Whitehill Technologies will be demonstrating Whitehill <xml>Transport 2.0
from booth #404 on the trade show floor. XML 2000 is a premier Information
Technologies event and the only conference designed to provide the technical
community with a vision for what lies beyond XML.

About Whitehill Technologies
Whitehill Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of Internet Infrastructure
Software for the capture and transformation of legacy data into e-enabled
business information.  Whitehill products enable companies of all sizes to
deploy complete E-Business solutions with unprecedented speed.  More than
200 companies in 32 countries currently use Whitehill products as part of
their e-commerce strategy. Over 50,000 users of Whitehill Document
Transformation and E-Business Solutions rely on Whitehill to significantly
improve their back office processes and web enable their legacy systems.

Whitehill Technologies provides software solutions, professional services
and technical support to customers around the world.  More information about
Whitehill Technologies is available through the company's web site located
at  <http://www.whitehill.com> www.whitehill.com

########
For more information, please contact:
Jim Laffoley, VP of Marketing and Business Development
Whitehill Technologies, Inc.
(506) 855-0005
jlaffoley@whitehill.com