announce message

Subject: OASIS Member News: Infoteria Corporation to Offer A Suite of XMLTraining Courses

Infoteria Corporation to Offer A Suite of XML Training Courses
Boston XML Software Company brings XML training to the web and classroom

Boston, MA and Tokyo, Japan-December 5, 2000-Infoteria, the XML Software
company, announced today that it is providing high quality, easy to use,
inexpensive technical XML training to further enhance its suite of products
and services. Beginning in mid December 2000, online XML training will be
available from Infoteria's web site (http://www.infoteria.com).

"Our online XML training is in direct response to the requests and desires
of our customers," said EJ Pappas, Vice President of Sales of Infoteria,
Worldwide. "We feel that the better our customers understand XML and the
huge opportunity it represents, the more they will benefit from our market
leading tools and solutions."

Infoteria will offer both web based and instructor led XML training courses
on topics ranging from Understanding XML to Building DTD's.

"We are always looking for ways that will help our customers leverage XML
to solve their business problems and to gain efficiencies in their
organizations," said Tim Browne, CEO and President of Infoteria, Worldwide.
"We will continue to develop and grow XML training wherever we can to meet
customer and marketplace demand, be that in house or through outside
partnerships with training vendors. To know XML is love XML."

Developers, End Users and Business Managers can all enjoy the benefits of
high-quality, effective training in an interactive, online environment.
Courses can be taken in real-time whenever convenient. Convenience combined
with low pricing truly makes this training affordable, and efficient for
anyone with Internet access. In addition, employers can now provide their
employees with access to cost-effective XML training without paying the
high cost of sending employees to off-site classes.

About Infoteria Corporation
Infoteria Corporation is a leading software design and development company
focused on building and selling XML-based B2B eCommerce solutions that
intelligently and profitably connect buyers and sellers. The corporation
offers a wide range of XML software tools, components and products, as well
as the services and training necessary to implement end-to-end XML-based
customer solutions. Infoteria partners include IBM, Microsoft, Toshiba,
Oracle, Sun, Softbank, Toshiba, Hitachi and others. Infoteria Corporation
is a member of W3C and OASIS, with development centers in Tokyo and Boston.
Additional information can be found on the web at www.infoteria.com and
www.xml.com.

Contacts:

Company Contact:
Deborah Senay
Infoteria Corporation
(978) 922-4029
dsenay@infoteria.com
www.infoteria.com

Press Contact:
Dana Erman
FitzGerald Communications
(617) 494-9500
derman@fitzgerald.com
www.fitzgerald.com

W3C and XML are the registered trademarks of the World Wide Consortium.
Infoteria is a trademark of Infoteria Corp. All rights reserved.