announce message

Subject: Member News: Whitehill Annouces Record Sales Quarter

Whitehill Announces Record Sales Quarter With More Than 200 Customers
Worldwide and 13 Channel Partners

Leading Internet Infrastructure Software provider announces 45 new customers
in less than 3 months, including Sinclair Oil, Verizon and Navigant

MONCTON, NB - Whitehill Technologies Inc., a leading provider of Internet
Infrastructure software, today announced they have achieved 235 per cent
growth in first quarter revenue over the results of the same period last
year.  The increased momentum for Whitehill's Internet Infrastructure
Software in its first quarter has resulted with over 200 customers choosing
Whitehill software, including 45 first-time customers this quarter. The
addition of these customers reaffirms Whitehill's role as a leading provider
of the most innovative and cutting edge Internet Infrastructure Software for
companies in today's e-commerce focused market.

Highlights of the first quarter results include the signing of new clients
Sinclair Oil, Verizon, and Navigant Consulting. In addition, Whitehill grew
its channel partner network to 13 companies including JetForm Corporation,
Portal Software and Wilson Technology.

Regarding Whitehill's latest product release, Whitehill <xsl> Composer, Ron
Grimes, Senior AS/400 Web Developer for Sinclair Oil, says, "It's a great
tool that provides a vast productivity boost, and is hands down worth the
price."  Sinclair Oil was a valuable part of Whitehill's Beta Program for
Whitehill <xsl> Composer, and has also purchased the product.  Grimes also
stated, "The learning curve is much, much shorter than hand coding XSL."

"Whitehill provides the enabling infrastructure technologies that make
e-business work - turning raw legacy data into XML, and turning XML into
dynamic content web pages using XSL," said Bob Rybak, president and CTO for
Whitehill Technologies.  "Our goal was to create a great product line that
would enable a full spectrum of customers - from legal, accounting,
insurance, and telecommunications sectors, and many more. We are delighted
that our products have been so positively received in the marketplace by so
many leading organizations."

Whitehill has also announced the availability of the latest release of two
of its E-Business products Whitehill <xml>Transport and Whitehill
<xsl>Composer. The second generation of both products were showcased last
week at the XML 2000 conference being held at the Marriott Wardham Park
Hotel in Washington, DC.

"We are finding that more and more of our custom report clients are looking
for enhanced web-enabled output options," said Bruce Wilson, President of
Wilson Technology.  "Whitehill's <xsl>Composer, when integrated with our
ability to output XML for any custom report, provides clients with a
seamless solution for the most effective presentation and distribution in
any environment."

"This quarter was an important milestone for Whitehill," said Paul
McSpurren, Executive Vice President of Whitehill Technologies. "Today, more
than 200 companies in 32 countries are using Whitehill products as part of
their e-business strategy to significantly improve their back office
processes and Web-enable their legacy systems. With a proven ability to
generate and maintain this momentum, we are confident in our ability to
achieve our business objectives for the remainder of our fiscal year."

About Whitehill Technologies
Whitehill Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of Internet Infrastructure
Software for the capture and transformation of legacy data into e-enabled
business information.  Whitehill products enable companies of all sizes to
deploy complete E-Business solutions with unprecedented speed.  More than
200 companies in 32 countries currently use Whitehill products as part of
their e-commerce strategy. Users of Whitehill Document Transformation and
E-Business Solutions rely on Whitehill to significantly improve their back
office processes and web enable their legacy systems.

Whitehill Technologies provides software solutions, professional services
and technical support to customers around the world.  More information about
Whitehill Technologies is available through the company's web site located
at www.whitehill.com <http://www.whitehill.com>

########
For more information, please contact:
Jim Laffoley, VP of Marketing and Business Development
Whitehill Technologies, Inc.
(506) 855-0005
jlaffoley@whitehill.com <mailto:jlaffoley@whitehill.com>