announce message

Subject: OASIS News from Scott

OASIS will be at the XML DevCon 2001 Conference and Exposition,
London.  All attendees should fit OASIS into their schedule.

Visit me at expo booth #305 to discuss the news of OASIS, how your
company can be more involved or to catch up on all the new
Technical Committees.

Make certain you and everyone interested attends my evening
presentation -OASIS Technical Committee Updates and Insights.
This open presentation is an overview of the OASIS Technical
Committees and how you can be involved. Final schedule and room
assignment will be available at the OASIS Expo booth.

The OASIS XSLT/XPath Conformance Technical Committee will be
holding an open informational meeting at the conference.  Final
schedule and room assignment will be available at the OASIS Expo
booth.

See you There!

Scott McGrath
Member Services Manager