announce message

Subject: Open Applications Group Registers Services on UDDI !

All,

I am pleased to announce that the Open Applications
Group has registered its services on UDDI!

We believe this is an excellent first step to deploying
a full peer to peer eBusiness environment support
OAGIS.  You can find the OAGIS services at any of
the three current UDDI sites:

http://uddi.microsoft.com
	Go to the bottom middle of the page and hit
	the search button.  Then go to the bottom of
	that page and type in "oagis" in search for
	"Find Business" in "service type by name".

http://uddi.ariba.com
	Click on "find a business" and then search
	for a service definition with a name of oagis.

http://www.ibm.com/services/uddi
	The "search for services" is not active yet.

You can also find out more about UDDI itself at:
http://www.uddi.org

The next step is for our users to register themselves
as users of these services.  This can be done at any
of the three web sites above.

We will be working with you in the coming months to
accomplish this.  Thanks for your support.

David

David M. Connelly
President and CEO
Open Applications Group, Inc.