announce message

Subject: Oasis Member News-XyEnterprise Expands its Vertical Solutions PartnerProgram

The following is a press release from XyEnterprise, a leading innovator and developer of
XML content management and publishing solutions, announcing the expansion of its
Vertical Solutions Partner Program and the hiring of industry veteran Lou Iuppa as VP of
Vertical Solutions.

Contact:
Steve Traugott
Demaree Public Relations
(603) 428-4411
straugott@demaree-pr.com

XyEnterprise Expands its Vertical Solutions Partner Program; Hires Industry Veteran Lou Iuppa as
Vice President of Vertical Solutions

READING, MA - April 10, 2001 - Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (XyEnterprise), a leading innovator and developer of XML content management and publishing solutions, announced today a major expansion of its Vertical Solutions Partner Program following a recent round of investment funding. Hired to lead the Vertical Solutions Group, Lou Iuppa is charged with increasing the presence of XyEnterprise's core software solutions within the XML content management and publishing markets through vertical partnerships and the development of industry specific applications. The Vertical Solution Group will be rapidly identifying and working with new vertical partners in many core industries who will embed or resell XyEnterprise's Content@ content management and XML Professional Publisher software.

Mr. Iuppa brings over 15 years experience in the SGML/XML field including extensive sales and business development experience in the content management, database and digital publishing markets. Prior to joining XyEnterprise, Mr. Iuppa held several strategic positions at companies such as Engage Technologies, a CMGI company, and Thomson Publishing.

Lou Iuppa, Vice President of Vertical Solutions for XyEnterprise comments, "It was an easy decision to join the XyEnterprise team simply because of their proven track record of successfully implementing referenceable, production quality solutions and the overall core strength of their SGML/XML publishing and content management products."

"I'm particularly energized by the extensive 'out-of-the-box' functionality that is delivered with the Content@ content management product especially the extensive workflow and open API. The API provides the ability to quickly prototype a complete custom solution with all of the features you would expect from a robust content management and cross media delivery engine," continues Iuppa.

Richard Pasewark, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for XyEnterprise adds, "Our Vertical Partner Program allows XyEnterprise and its partners to offer the most compelling and comprehensive solutions within a particular industry. By working together with existing industry leaders and incorporating our leading-edge software we can provide unparalleled solutions in a wide variety of markets. We are very excited to have Lou on board especially on the heels our recently announced partnerships with Cadmus Communications and BenefitNation."

Iuppa concludes, "The ability for our software development partners to seamlessly integrate XyEnterprise's technologies into their branded products creates an exciting message to deliver to our vertical partner prospects and the businesses and industries that they serve."

About XyEnterprise

With headquarters in Reading, MA, Xyvision Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (XyEnterprise), provides organizations of all sizes with content and document management solutions that streamline the information creation and delivery process. XyEnterprise combines its own XML content management, workflow and publishing software with integration services to build enterprise wide solutions for the collaborative creation, management, assembly, and multi-channel distribution of information. Its customer base includes industry-leading companies in the aerospace, automotive, telecommunications, standards and publishing markets. These customers include Boeing, IBM, Gulfstream, Telcordia, Sun Microsystems, Lucent, ASTM, and many others. For more information, please contact XyEnterprise at 781.756.4400 or www.xyenterprise.com.

Xyvision, XyEnterprise, Content@, and the swirl logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Xyvision Enterprise Solutions. All other product and company names mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective holders