announce message

Subject: NEW LOOK FOR OASIS WEBSITE

OASIS Members,
OASIS is pleased to unveil a new look for our website,
http://www.oasis-open.org.

We've reorganized the user interface to more prominently feature the
accomplishments and ongoing work of the OASIS technical committees and
make it easier to access these pages.

We've also redesigned the Consortium logo to reflect a cleaner,
technology-driven image. You are encouraged to display the new "OASIS
Member" logo on your website, brochures, etc. You can download the logo
from http://www.oasis-open.org/members/logos.shtml.

You'll notice the OASIS Members Only section of the site is password
protected. To access these pages enter name: "oasismember" and password:
"wonderwall". We're working now to expand this portion of the site with
some new features that will make it easier to keep on top of all the
activities and benefits of Consortium membership.

The entire OASIS staff contributed to the new site design. In
particular, OASIS technical services staff, Sharon Burbine, Jeff Lomas
and Sean Scanlon put in a lot of hard work and late hours to make the
transition a smooth one.

We welcome any feedback you have on the new site. Please send your
suggestions and comments to carol.geyer@oasis-open.org.

The OASIS Staff

OASIS       	http://www.oasis-open.org
XML.ORG     	http://xml.org