announce message

Subject: ActiveEducation's CXE XML certification

ActiveEducation, an OASIS member, is building an non-vendor specific, high
stakes
XML certification exam. We are in need of subject matter experts to serve as
beta testers. There is no cost involved on the beta testers part and we will
provide them with a voucher to take the exam for free when it is released.

Can you please direct me to the appropriate OASIS contact to discuss this
opportunity
for your members?

Thank you,

Lori B. Clarke