announce message

Subject: OASIS Member News: NOONETIME FINDS TRACTION AND SUCCESS WITHCONSTELLATION

NOONETIME FINDS TRACTION AND SUCCESS WITH CONSTELLATION
Official Release of ConstellationTM 1.1, Noonetime's Enhanced Two-Way XML
Transformation Management Solution, to be Unveiled at Seybold

Denver, CO--September 20, 2001As the original release of Noonetime's
ConstellationTM, an advanced two-way content transformation tool, continues
to receive enormous attention from the publishing and finance communities,
Noonetime announces enhanced features with the release of version 1.1.

The original release of Constellation provided a software solution with
behind-the-scenes technology to facilitate seamless two-way content
migration, editing, and re-purposing between XML and QuarkXPress. Noonetime
has expanded on their Xtract PlusTM technology, a prime component of
Constellation, to include this automatic, loss-less content interchange
between XML and MSWord, FrameMaker and HTML, as well as the original
release for QuarkXPress. Transferring the content from each of these
authoring environments to XML provides a common structured format, allowing
each environment to "talk" to each other. The underlying XML technology
adds efficiencies to the workflow process, providing a format that can link
data between authoring tools, content management systems, and delivery
channels; including we-based publishing systems.

COLA, the on-line editing and authoring component of Constellation, has
also received tremendous enhancements since the initial release including
advanced version control, increased error handling, and improved workflow
capabilities.

"We took a look at the feature "wish list" of some of our clients from the
release of 1.0" says Chris Ziener President and CEO of Noonetime. "These
enhancements are a direct result of our client's demands. We tout Noonetime
as developer of solutions for real world business problems, this is just
more proof that we mean it."

Noonetime will be officially releasing and demonstrating Constellation 1.1
at Seybold in San Francisco, September 25-27, booth  #1237.

ABOUT NOONETIME:
Noonetime is an XML management solutions provider, specializing in software
development, structured information system design, implementation, and
training. Noonetime's solutions bridge the gap between structured and
unstructured environments by allowing automatic, loss-less content
interchange between XML and Word, Quark, and FrameMaker. Our premier
solution, ConstellationTM, frees a user from the rigid XML-based authoring
environments and constraints allowing them to continue creating information
in tools they currently know and use.  By ensuring content is available for
the entire enterprise, Noonetime is making the bridge between the old and
new economies.

For more information and product demonstrations, please visit
www.noonetime.com.

Contact:	Jeannine Klinefelter
		j.klinefelter@noonetime.com
                        720-394-1014