announce message

Subject: OASIS Member News: HiT Software, Intek,and IS2 Join the Agital Solutions Alliance Program

HiT Software, Intek, and IS2 Join Agital Solutions
Alliance Program

Agital, Inc. (www.agital.net), a leading provider of
Data Conditioning Solutions, announced today that HiT
Software, Intek Integration Technologies, and IS2,
Inc. have joined the Agital Solutions Alliance
Program.  This program supports teamwork between
Agital and Alliance Members in teh integrated delivery
of eBusiness solutions that meet the diverse needs of
customers.  Current Alliance members include Oracle
Corporation, RSA Security, Inc., Sun Microsystems,
Inc., and WRQ, Inc.  More information on the Agital
Solutions Alliance Program can be found at
www.agital.net.

"With the addition of HiT Software, Intek, and IS2 to
our Alliance Program, we broaden and strengthen our
ability to deliver complete solutions to help
customers make eBusiness work," said Agital CEO Kim
Mackay.  "We are committed to building and maintaining
relationships with industry leaders and best-of-breed
solution providers in order to provide our customers'
with real-world business solutions."

Agital provides the Agital Solution Development System
(Agital SDS - a fast, flexible, and easy-to-use
development platform that allows customers to securely
integrate XML data in real-time from different
applications, services, and devices.  Key to the
Agital solution is a new patent-pending process
developed by Agital called Data Conditioning, which
combines XML transformation with content-based
routing.

About Agital

Agital helps customers develop data conditioning
solutions that improve the flexibility and
profitability of eBusiness initiatives.  By helping
companies to manage data instead of applications,
Agital makes eBusiness work.  For more information
call 425-492-1700 or visit www.agital.net.