announce message

Subject: [announce] FW: Need XML Contractor - ASAP

OASIS Members,

We received this inquiry from outside our consortium, from another
organization seeking an XML contractor.  If this position is of
interest, please follow-up with them, as described in the message
below.

OASIS holds no interest in this position or the requesting
organization.  In the interest of matching XML work with the best the
industry has to offer (you) we pass along these requests as we receive
them.

Scott McGrath
Member Services Manager

+1 978 667 5115  (US & Int'l Voice)
+1 978 667 5114  (US and Int'l Fax)
scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org
http://www.oasis-open.org

OASIS
PO Box 455
Billerica, MA  01821

-----Original Message-----
From: Yaya8888@aol.com [mailto:Yaya8888@aol.com]
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 12:47 PM
To: scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org
Subject: Need XML Contractor - ASAP

Re: Supply Channel Financing Association

In general, the business process consists of the extraction of certain
data
(such as A/R, A/P, inventory and logistics information) from
subscribing
supply channel partners' ERP systems for integration via a shared web
site.
Code can be written to gather this information from each supply
channel
partners' ERP system.  This will provide the ability to provide
specific
information to the supply channel partners and to lending institutions
in
real time.

If interested in working on this business process, please contact me
at your
earliest convenience.  Barry Cohen (713)805-4466