announce message

Subject: [announce] OASIS Member News: Profit Magazine Ranks WhitehillTechnologies Ninth Fastest Growing Company in Canada

Profit Magazine Ranks Whitehill Technologies Ninth Fastest Growing
Company in Canada

MONCTON, NB - Whitehill Technologies, a leading provider of business
infrastructure software solutions, today announced that it has been
recognized by PROFIT Magazine's PROFIT 100 - Canada's Fastest Growing
Companies ranking. Whitehill Technologies was acknowledged as the ninth
fastest-growing company in Canada, and first in Atlantic Canada.
Whitehill's addition to this prestigious list is the latest in a series
of accolades
recognizing Whitehill's commitment to employees, customers and
shareholders.

PROFIT Magazine's annual PROFIT 100 ranks Canadian companies by
five-year revenue growth. Whitehill's revenues have grown from
approximately
$116,639 in 1996 to $7,829,973 million in 2001, representing a five-year
growth
rate of 6,613%.

"PROFIT 100 companies such as Whitehill are true entrepreneurial
champions at a time when Canada badly needs business heroes," said Peter
MacDonald, senior editor with PROFIT, The Magazine for Canadian
Entrepreneurs.
"They show that Canadian entrepreneurs have the ambition, know-how and
determination to thrive in tough times."

Despite the challenging market over the last several months, Whitehill
Technologies has been moving forward with a combination of several major
deals and international approval of its technology. Paul McSpurren,
President and CEO of Whitehill Technologies singled out the availability
and competency of the talent pool in New Brunswick, which has
continually
exceeded expectations and has contributed to Whitehill's continued
growth.

"We're extremely pleased to be recognized by PROFIT magazine as one of
Canada's fastest-growing companies," said Paul McSpurren, President and
CEO of Whitehill Technologies. "We attribute our success to our
disciplined
business strategy and having a talented group of people sharing the
Whitehill vision. We fully expect to build on this level of
accomplishment with our future growth plans as we move into the
insurance and
telecommunications sectors."

Whitehill was incorporated in New Brunswick in 1997 as a software
development company. Over the past five years, it has positioned itself
as a major player in the IT industry and has become the dominant
solution for
the legal market with more than half of the world's 100 largest law
firms
now using its products. Since the launch of its first product in 1997,
Whitehill has increased revenues to over $8 million.

Over the past year, the company has doubled its client base from 170 to
more than 400 customers in 32 countries around the world. Whitehill now
employs 86 people in its Moncton, New Brunswick headquarters.

About Whitehill Technologies Inc.
Whitehill Technologies Inc. is a leading provider of Business
Infrastructure Software for the capture and transformation of legacy
data into
e-enabled business information.  Whitehill products enable companies of
all sizes
to extend the value of their legacy data and business applications. More
than 400 companies in 32 countries currently use Whitehill products as
part
of their e-commerce strategy.  Customers rely on Whitehill Document
Transformation and E-Business Solutions to significantly improve their
back office processes and Web enable their legacy systems.
Whitehill Technologies provides software solutions, professional
services and technical support to customers around the world.  More
information
about Whitehill Technologies and their products is available through the
company's Web site located at www.whitehilltech.com.

For more information on the PROFIT 100, please visit
www.profitguide.com.
For More Information Please Contact:
Sherry Boisvert
G2M Strategic Public Relations and Communications (for Whitehill)
Tel: 416.642.6353
Sherry.boisvert@g2mpr.com