announce message

Subject: [announce] HL7 HIMSS Technology Demo Call for Participation

To all interested technology vendors and providers:

Health Level Seven is pleased once again to offer the opportunity to
participate in our trade show presentations for the upcoming year. This
year there are many new opportunities to participate.

In addition to HIMSS, we are offering the opportunity to participate in
the TEPR trade show. In addition to the technical demo, we are offering
sponsorship opportunities. And, in cooperation with the Institute of
Medicine Patient Safety Data Standards committee, we are offering the
opportunity to demonstrate the role of standards in ensuring patient
safety.

The complete Call for Participation package includes a description of
these opportunites and more; an application form; a statement of
Guidelines for Participating Vendors and a full description of the
proposed patient safety scenario.

Please see the complete description and associated documentation on the
HL7 web site:

http://www.hl7.org/special/himss2003/participation/index.cfm
<http://www.hl7.org/special/himss2003/participation/index.cfm>

We look forward to your participation and would be happy to answer any
questions regarding the demo and your company's potential role in it.

Regards,

Liora Alschuler
Chair, HL7 Marketing Committee and Project Manager, HL7 HIMSS/TEPR demo
Co-chair, HL7 Structured Documents Technical Committee
liora@the-word-electric.com, 802/785-2623

Karen Van Hentenryck
Associate Executive Director
karenvan@hl7.org, 734/677-7777