announce message

Subject: [announce] RWS Group (translate.com) Awarded ISO 9002 Certificationfor Four th Consecutive Year

	FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
	Translation and Localization Provider RWS Group (translate.com)
Awarded ISO 9002 Certification for Fourth Consecutive Year
	SAN FRANCISCO, CA - September 18, 2002 - RWS Group (translate.com),
a leading global provider of translation and localization services, today
announced that for the fourth consecutive year it has achieved ISO 9002
certification.  RWS Group's ISO certification affirms that the Company's
translation and localization services attain internationally recognized
standards for quality and customer service.

	RWS Group's clients represent highly regulated global industries
such as medical, pharmaceutical, energy, and transportation, and depend on
the ISO 9002 certified language services of RWS Group to meet regulatory
requirements.  RWS Group processes meet strict quality-control guidelines at
every organizational level and project milestone.  ISO 9002 certification
recognizes the quality of RWS Group's rigorous linguist selection process,
employee training, customer-focused account and project management, and
customer service practices. RWS Group is transitioning to the ISO 9001:2000
standard and expects a successful completion by the middle of 2003.

	"I'm very proud of our organization for achieving continuous
compliance with the ISO 9002 standards," stated Lyra Spratt-Manning, chief
executive officer, RWS Group. "Our pledge to total quality and customer
satisfaction differentiates RWS Group from our competition and complements
many of our clients' ISO 9002 practices as well."
	ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is a worldwide
federation of national standards bodies from over 110 countries. The ISO
9000 family of standards for quality management and quality assurance
represents an international consensus on the key components of a quality
system. RWS Group was among the first ISO-certified companies in the
translation and localization industry.
About RWS Group
	RWS Group (www.translate.com), an ISO 9002 company with four decades
of experience and offices worldwide, provides clients with multilingual
solutions. Total globalization services include localization of software and
websites, technical documentation translation and patent translation
services.  Services are supported by development of innovative technologies
such as JCAT(tm), a JAVA-based ASP computer-assisted translation tool and
workflow management system with XML capabilities, and RWS Localization
Tools, designed as freeware to help in localizing software and document
content.
	For additional information, contact:
	Ken Caraska or Dianne Pierce, RWS Group, LLC at (415) 512-8800 or by
e-mail at news@translate.com