announce message

Subject: Re: [announce] New OASIS Standards Approved -- DSML, ebXML RS and RIM

Announce list subscribers:

You've undoubtedly noticed the flurry of old press releases being posted
to this list, purportedly coming from the address Clive_Akass@vnu.co.uk.
Well, they're not Clive's fault. One of the OASIS staff had an
unfortunate encounter with a virus (we won't mention her name, but it
rhymes with "Carol" :-) which we're cleaning up right now. Our apologies.

-Karl

Karl F. Best
OASIS - Director, Technical Operations
+1 978.667.5115 x206