announce message

Subject: RE: [announce] OASIS Member News: XML 2002 : ICHnet.org willing tocontribute

Joy,

The ICHnet.org, a CIO advocacy group, would be glad to join your
collaborative effort and help bring into view the needs of the user
community. The ICH is supporting three major industry groups in the
development of e-business, enterprise architecture requirements;
1) Federal CIO community via the Federal CIO Council and the Industry
Advisory Council
2) Society of Information Management (representing 2,500 commercial CIOs)
via the Information Civil Defense Task force
3) The Financial Services Technology Consortia, representing leading
financial institutions.

The ICH is a non-profit, public/private partnership established to better
enable the mapping of common business needs to technical solutions.

We would be glad to provide subject materials, outreach to our community of
CxOs, and help facilitate the sharing of best practices.

Regards

john

John Weiler
ICH Architecture Resource Center
"From Architectures to Implementation Reality"
+1-703-768-0400 (ph)
+1-703-765-9295 (fx)
+1-800-733-6687 (toll free)
www.ICHnet.org <http://www.ICHnet.org>