announce message

Subject: [announce] OASIS forwads XML jobs

OASIS Members,

 Occasionally, we receive job postings, like the one below.  We are
happy to pass them along to you.

OASIS has no stake in this position or filling this position.  My only
objective in sharing this posting is, if you deem appropriate, to see
this job filled by the best possible XML consultant-an OASIS member.

 Cheers,

Scott McGrath
Director Member Services

scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org