announce message

Subject: [announce] Spring 03 SecurE-Biz Summit: Call for participation

RE: Spring 03 SecurE-Biz Summit
Pentagon Hilton, April 1-2, 03

Dear Colleague,

The fifth annual SecurE-Biz Summit (www.SecurE-Biz.net) Advisory Board
invites you to participate in the Spring 03 program with paper submissions,
speaker suggestions, sponsorships, and standards updates. SecurE-Biz
provides an interactive forum in which best practices and lessons learned
are shared among CxOs in government and industry. Please forward this notice
to other IT leaders in your organizations so that too can join in this
public/private partnership.

The theme for the '03 SecurE-Biz Summit is; Solution Architectures for E-Gov
and Homeland Security.

Based on a successful formula successfully executed, SecurE-Biz will run in
parallel, two interactive tracks (one for CxOs, the other for architects and
system designers) which will tentatively cover the following topic areas;

1) CxO Strategies Bootcamp:
	Actionable Architectures: Convergence of State, Federal and Commercial best
practices
	Strategies for Homeland Security and Information Sharing
	Critical Infrastructure Protection: How do we get there
	Linking Capital Planning and IT investments through Enterprise
Architectures

2) Enterprise Architecture Bootcamp:
	Secure Web Services: building a common platform for e-Business and e-Gov
	Status update on 24 e-Gov initiatives
	Component-based Architectures: The missing link between business drivers
and technical solutions
	Emerging e-Biz standards and solution architecture templates.

Also announcing: 2nd annual SecurE-Biz Thought Leadership Awards:
Building on this years kick-off of the SecurE-Biz Awards program (led by
Debra Stouffer, EPA's CTO) Dave McClure will be coordinating next years
program recognizing our government and industry thought leaders.

So please join our Advisory Board and help us make your Spring 03 Program
another memorable learning experience. Visit http://www.SecurE-Biz.net

'03 SecurE-Biz Advisory Board:
	John Brantley, Director, Intelink
	Michael Farber, Chief Architect, BAH
	Dave Connelly, President, OAG
	Ed Cannon, CIO, Grey Global, Chair, SIM Information Civil Defense Task
Force
	Steve Cooper, CIO, Department of Homeland Security
	Audrey Davis, CIO, DFAS
	Jim Flyzik, Department of Homeland Security *
	Shirley Fields, CIO, Defense Information Systems Agency
	Tom Glover, President, Web Services Interop Consortium (WS-I)
	Patrick Gannon, President, OASIS
	Keith Herrington, Chief Architect, Transportation Security Admin.
	Bill Hoffman, President, OMG
	Laura Lundin, Director, BITS
	Mike Lombard, Critical Information Assurance Office
	Dr. Dan Mehan, CIO, FAA
	Dave McClure, VP E-Gov, Council for Excellence in Government
	Emory Miller, Deputy Administrator, GSA
	Bob Nemetz, DAUSD, OSD ATL
	PV Puvvada, CTO, Unisys
	Rick Rosenburg, EVP, EDS
	Rick Smith, COO, ICHnet.org
	Debra Stouffer, CTO, EPA
	Rob Thomas, ADCS Warfighter Integration, USAF XI
	Zack Tumin, President, Financial Srvs. Tech. Consortium
	John Weiler, CAO, ICHnet.org
* Program Chairs

The Advisory Board invites our alumni sponsors to join us again in helping
make the '03 Srping SecurE-Biz Summit another invaluable educational
experience:

AOL Time Warner, Arcot Systems, AT&T, BEA Systems, Booz Allen Hamilton,
Center for Internet Security, CCIA, CIO Magazine/CXO media, Cisco Systems,
Community Management Staff CIO, Commerce One, Computer Associates,
Computerworld, Council for Excellence in Government, CSC, Defense E-Business
Program Office, EDS, Entrust Technologies, ePresence, Eruces, Federal
Computer Week, Federal CIO Council, Financial Services Technology
Consortium, Government Computer News, Government Services Administration,
Hewlett Packard, IBM, Identix, IEEE, InformationWeek, IONA Technologies,
I-Planet, KPMG Consulting, Level 8/TSGS, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman,
Loudcloud, Mercator Software, Microsoft, National Information Assurance
Partnership, National Imagery & Mapping Agency, Novell, OASIS, OBJECTive
Technology Group, Object Management Group, Office of the Secretary of
Defense, Open Applications Group, Optimize, Oracle, Persistence Software,
Post Newsweek, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, RSA Security, SAP, Secure Computing,
Society of Information Management, Silverstream Software, Sun Microsystems,
Symantec, Telcordia Technologies, The OTG, TIBCO, Tivoli Systems, Unisys,
Verisign, Versata, Vitria Technologies, Dept. of Veterans Affairs,
WebMethods.

For sponsorship package, email eugene@ICHnet.org <mailto:eugene@ICHnet.org>

For more information and securing your spot in our 2003, please visit to
www.SecurE-Biz.net or call us at (703)768-0400 info@secure-biz.net.

About ICH: ICHnet.org is a public/private partnership established to advance
the practice of architectures and interoperability.  ICH provides members of
the IT value chain with formal mechanisms to effect the mapping of common
business frameworks to solution architectures in a timely and cost effective
manner.  White Papers and GSA Schedule can be found at www.ICHnet.org. Or
call us, 703-768-0400.  Or just send me a note at john@ICHnet.org