announce message

Subject: [announce] OASIS Member News

SYSTINET EXPANDS WEB SERVICES REACH TO CANADIAN MARKET WITH SOFTWORX
TECHNOLOGY GROUP

CAMBRIDGE, Mass ----  Systinet, the leading independent supplier of Web
Services infrastructure software, and Softworx Technology Group of Toronto,
Canada today announced a partnership agreement for Softworx to provide
sales, support and professional services for Systinet’s Web services
infrastructure software products in Canada.

“Over the last year we’ve seen accelerating interest in our Web services
solutions in Canada. Our partnership with Softworx provides the excellent
local resources we need to support growing demand,” said Roman Stanek,
founder and CEO of Systinet Corp. “We look forward to working with Softworx
to bring our award-winning technology to Canadian businesses.”

“We are very pleased to distribute the Systinet product offerings here in
Canada,” said Robert Ashall, Partner at Softworx Technology Group. “Many of
our Canadian customers and accounts have been building Web Services for
small internal projects but have been looking for better technology to build
security, administration and deployment features into their production-ready
applications. With Systinet WASP, they will now have a ready available,
easy-to-use and easy-to-manage solution.”
Systinet recently announced plans to expand representation in other
countries to meet anticipated demand for Web services infrastructure
software. In a survey jointly commissioned by the Software and Information
Industry Association (SIIA) and Systinet, over 75% of the 790 respondents
stated they planned to deploy Web services projects in 2003.

The Systinet WASP suite of products is a complete solution for building,
deploying, securing and managing Web services. Systinet WASP Server for Java
and WASP Server for C++ are industrial-strength Web services runtime
environments that fully support industry standards. WASP Server for Java was
described as “the best and most sophisticated Web services offering for
 Java” by eWeek in June 2002.

About Systinet Corporation

Systinet provides Web services infrastructure software. Systinet’s products
make it easy for enterprises to build, deploy, secure and manage Web
services. The Systinet WASP suite of products is based on industry-standards
such as XML, SOAP, WSDL and UDDI. WASP products are available for Java and
C++, interoperate seamlessly with other Web services implementations such as
Microsoft .NET, and are portable across a wide variety of platforms and
servers. With over 23,000 registered users and hundreds of live deployments,
Systinet’s clients include Deutsche Telekom, Entergy, Ericsson, Interwoven,
JP Morgan, Mercator, and SAIC.  Headquartered in Cambridge, MA, Systinet is
a privately-held company with over 90 employees. In March, 2002 Systinet
announced venture funding of $21 million from Warburg Pincus.
To find out how Systinet can help your business, visit
http://www.systinet.com, call 1-617-868-2224, or email us at
sales@systinet.com.

About Softworx Technology Group

Softworx Technology Group is a privately held Canadian company,
headquartered in Toronto, with a mandate to provide software technologies
and services targeted towards enterprises implementing Web Services inside
and outside the enterprise. For more information, please visit
www.softworx.ca or email info@softworx.ca.