announce message

Subject: [announce] CSW & XML Training

OASIS Members:

CSW Group Ltd have a few places still available on our next 'Hands on
Introduction to XML for e-Content' training course on the 5th & 6th Feb
2003. This course provides a complete and practical introduction to XML for
people involved in the development of XML e-content, whether in technical,
commercial, catalogue or new media publishing.

The 2-day introductory level XML course costs £700 + VAT per person and is
held onsite at our training facilities in Oxford. Topics include: DTDs,
XSLT, XML Schema, DOM, Web Services, XML tables, Semantic Web and an
overview of the main XML tools and techniques.

Course fees include full course documentation, lunch and refreshments. If
you would like further information, please contact kerry.poulter@csw.co.uk,
Events & Promotions Co-ordinator.

About CSW:
The CSW Group are pioneers of XML-based e-records systems in the NHS and
have developed CSW Case Notes, for the management of health records in the
UK. As well as our activities in the NHS, CSW applies the same XML-based
technology to problems of information and knowledge management and delivery
in other markets, including the new media publishing, financial services and
automotive sectors. CSW has gained a reputation as a provider of innovative,
high quality solutions working in partnership with our customers. For
further information contact Sara.Price@csw.co.uk or visit www.csw.co.uk.