announce message

Subject: XML Summer School 2003 - only one month to go!

For immediate release:

With only 4 weeks to go before this year's XML Summer School at Wadham College, University of Oxford, from 27-31st July 2003, it is time to make sure you register your place now!

The 2003 programme features hands-on sessions for beginners; seminars for those wishing to explore some of the essential XML topics in more detail; expert forums; and a special track dedicated to XML in healthcare. As a full delegate you can combine classes from any of the four main tracks and so tailor the programme to meet your precise needs. To view details of the topics covered and world leading speakers lined up for this year's event, visit http://www.xmlsummerschool.co.uk

Eric Connor, Royal Pharmaceutical Society, said of the XML Summer School 2002,
"I'm very pleased. I came away with three big ideas - usually I'm happy with one!"

Don't miss out on this unique experience, contact kerry.poulter@csw.co.uk or visit http://www.xmlsummerschool.co.uk/registration.htm to register your place now. Group discounts are available - contact us now for further details.

DON'T MISS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO WIN A FREE PLACE AT THE XML SUMMER SCHOOL 2003 - the free draw closes at 5.30pm today. To make sure you're in with a chance, visit http://www.xmlsummerschool.co.uk and click on the blue star.

CSW Group Ltd
4240 Nash Court
Oxford Business Park South
Oxford
OX4 2RU
Tel: +44/0 1865 337400  Fax: +44/0 1865 337433
Web: http://www.csw.co.uk

Delivering value to our customers by deploying innovative, web-based,
products and solutions for the integration of processes, data and knowledge

Legal Disclaimer: http://www.csw.co.uk/disclaimer.htm