announce message

Subject: XML Europe 2004 --- Mark your calendars now!

XML Europe 2004 - www.xmleurope.com <http://www.xmleurope.com/>
Conference & Pavilion
The Amsterdam RAI Centre

18 April - Pre-Conference Tutorials
19-21 April - Conference Program
19-21 April - Pavilion

Conference Chair: Edd Dumbill, XML.com
Presented by: IDEAlliance
Co-Hosted by: OASIS

Early-Bird Discount Available - until 27 February 2004

XML Europe 2004-"Documenting the Future" ...
Reflects on the key role XML plays in capturing an ever-increasing portion
of our lives --whether business transactions, our interactions with
government, or our creative endeavours. At XML Europe, those responsible for
shaping our electronic future will meet, collaborate and exchange ideas over
the four day event.  Come check out what we can offer through our keynote
sessions, conference tracks, vendor exhibits, pre-conference tutorials, as
well as a variety of informal social events.

A Conference Program that Delivers -
The Europe 2004 program includes presenters from more than 15 nations
representing companies such as...Microsoft Corporation * Software AG *
Danish National IT and Telecom Agency *  Ontopia * IBM Corporation *
Hewlett-Packard Laboratories * Dutch Tax and Customs Administration * Oracle
Corporation * Adobe Systems, Inc.* Sun Microsystems * DMSi * empolis GmbH *
And Many Educational Universities

Demonstrations Product Results -
The Pavilion floor will feature vendors from Europe, North America, and
Asia. More than 40 software, systems and solutions are slated to showcase
their latest innovations this April.

And A Bonus This Year -
XML Europe will be co-located with Seybold Seminars Amsterdam 2004, the
Global Summit on Content Creation and Management, featuring:  PDF * Content
Management * eForms * Creative Pro * JDF - www.Seybold365.com/ams2004
<http://www.seybold365.com/ams2004>

For complete details on XML Europe, including exhibiting, sponsoring,
program content, registration and housing-please go to the event web site at
www.xmleurope.com or call IDEAlliance at +1 703-837-1070

Marion L. Elledge
IDEAlliance (celebrating 20 years of markup)
Telephone: (251) 432-3766
email:  <mailto:melledge@idealliance.org> melledge@idealliance.org

Marion L. Elledge

IDEAlliance (celebrating 20 years of markup)

Telephone: (251) 432-3766

email: melledge@idealliance.org

Check out news and upcoming events at:

http://www.idealliance.org

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic transmission and  any of its attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged material. These documents are intended for the sole use of the above named addressee(s). If you or your company is not the intended recipient and you have received this electronic transmission in error, you are notified that copying, reading or disclosing these documents or their contents, or in any way using the information contained in them, is prohibited. If you received this  ommunication in error, please notify us immediately at 703.837.1070 and delete this electronic transmission.