announce message

Subject: Job opportunity for XML Software Engineer

Members,

As the consortium of XML experts, OASIS is sometimes seen as the place to
find good help.  Occasionally we receive, and pass along to you, open job
postings from interested employers.

OASIS does not pre-screen or otherwise qualify any position we pass along in
this fashion. OASIS has no interest in this position and receives no
compensation for sharing this posting with you.  Our goal in providing this
information is to benefit an underemployed member, if there are any.

Scott McGrath
Director Member Services

scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org
+ 1 978 667-5115 ext 202
+ 1 978-667-5114 fax

Senior Software Engineer  (San Angelo, TX)

The following is required:

Experience with and knowledge of Internet protocols (XML, ASP, JSP),
programming (C, C++, Java, and PHP) and Internet enterprise portals

Active security clearance--must have a TS/SCI level of current security
clearance

The following is highly desirable:

Experience working with e-Learning systems, WBT, and CBT
Experience in developing complex object-oriented database systems.

SBI NEW BENEFITS 2005

Annual leave accrued time each pay check year
0-last of 2 year......3 weeks
Beginning of 3 year to end of 5 year......4 weeks
Beginning of 6 year and every year after you get an extra day up to 5 weeks
of vacation time
Sick Leave ..........1 week
Compensatory time

Flex Spending Accounts

Transit One Accounts
10 Paid holidays......2 you can use for floating holidays
Life and accidental death and Dismemberment Insurance

Long and short term disability Insurance
Health and Medical.......HMO....POS...PPO
Dental.......MetLife
Vision Care.....VSP
EE Bond deductions
401K retirements
Educational Reimbursement.....$2,500.00 person per year

Referral Bonuses
Administrative Time Off
AFLAC Supplemental Insurance

Lisa Mermod