announce message

Subject: China's AVIC 1 Commercial Aircraft Corporation Selects Arbortext Enterprise Publishing Solution

China's AVIC 1 Commercial Aircraft Corporation Selects Arbortext
Enterprise Publishing Solution

 ANN ARBOR, Mich., March 7, 2005 -- Arbortext Inc., the leading provider
of Enterprise Publishing software, and its partner AVIC Information
Technology Co Ltd of Beijing, China, today announced that the China's
AVIC 1 Commercial Aircraft Corporation (ACAC) has deployed the Arbortext
Enterprise Publishing solution for its aircraft operations and
maintenance manual production.

"Service at ACAC is the key to lasting customer relationships, so we
work hard at continuous process improvement," said Mr. Dang Chunshan,
ACAC's Director of Customer Service. "Using Arbortext's Enterprise
Publishing software, we will be able to offer higher-quality more timely
information by streamlining our publishing processes and that delivers
more value to the customer."

"We are proud that our software is being used by China's AVIC 1
Commercial Aircraft Corporation for its publishing needs," said Mr.
Raymond Schiavone, Arbortext's President and CEO. "We are committed to
helping ACAC achieve success with their projects now and in the future."

Enterprise Publishing is the natural evolution of
single-source/single-use desktop publishing environments becoming a
collaborative-source/infinite-use enterprise-wide publishing
environment. Enterprise Publishing applies the same methods found in
advanced manufacturing processes toward increasing the value of
corporate information.

The value of information depends on its accuracy, completeness,
understandability, relevancy, and timeliness. When properly implemented,
Enterprise Publishing provides more accurate, complete, relevant and
understandable information as quickly as possible.

About ACAC
AVIC I Commercial Aircraft Co., Ltd. (ACAC) is a limited liability
company that is jointly invested in by 15 investors from aviation
industrial institutes and enterprises, including China Aviation Industry
Corporation I. ACAC's first commercial airplane is the ARJ21 commuter
jet targeted at China's expanding air transportation market.

About Arbortext
Arbortext is the leading provider of Enterprise Publishing software that
enables organizations to create and automatically publish large amounts
of information, such as technical manuals, pharmaceutical product
information, legal information and software documentation.  Enterprises
around the world use our software to publish in multiple languages to
multiple audiences in multiple hardcopy and electronic output formats.
Arbortext's software is installed at over 1,700 organizations worldwide.

Current customers include American Express Financial Services, Audi,
Boeing, Bombardier, British Aerospace, Caterpillar, DaimlerChrysler,
Ericsson Telecom, Ford, General Electric, GM, IBM, International Thomson
Publishing, Lucent, Nokia, Nortel Networks, Pfizer, Ricoh, Sun
Microsystems, Toyota, United Airlines, Volkswagen and Volvo. Arbortext
is a founding member and active participant in both the XML Activity of
the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the Organization for the
Advancement of Structured Information Standards (OASIS). Headquartered
in Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA, Arbortext has offices around the world. For
more information, please visit www.arbortext.com.

Beth Ambaruch, APR
Corporate Communications
bea@arbortext.com