announce message

Subject: Seven Tips for Selecting the Right Offshore Outsourcing Partner

Seven Tips for Selecting the Right Offshore Outsourcing Partner

As they fight for competitive advantage, financial services firms are seeking more efficient ways to cut costs, improve response time and speed time to market. One potential remedy is outsourcing entire business processes - such as forms and transaction processing - to third party providers.

But theres more to choosing the right partner than simply finding the lowest-cost provider.  Among the factors financial services firms need to consider are service quality, data security and how to measure success.  Learn more about how you can select the right offshore business partner for your organization by reading our latest white paper and attending our Webinar:

WEBINAR

Don't Get Caught Offshore with the Wrong Partner: Seven Tips for Selecting the Best Outsourcing Partner.

http://www.innodata-isogen.com/resources/bpo?dref=oasis

Date: Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Time: 9:00 AM Pacific | 12:00 PM Eastern | 1600 GMT

This Webinar will:

-- offer a checklist and set of guidelines for embracing this new business model

-- provide real-world examples of how organizations are outsourcing forms processing and other business processes to achieve their goals

-- detail the benefits of a well-planned and executed business process outsourcing strategy

You are also invited to visit our business process outsourcing resource page, where you may read our white paper as well as other material that will help you decide how and when to outsource selected business processes.

http://www.innodata-isogen.com/resources/bpo?dref=oasis

Thank you,

Innodata Isogen

Three University Plaza