announce message

Subject: SOA Software takes its partnership with Oracle to the highest level in the OracleR PartnerNetwork

http://www.soa.com/index.php/section/company_press_detail/soa_software_a
ttains_certified_advantage_partner_status_with_oracle/

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

SOA Software Attains Certified Advantage Partner Status with Oracle

SOA Software takes its partnership with Oracle to the highest level in
the Oracle(r) PartnerNetwork

SANTA MONICA, Calif. - July 18, 2005 - SOA Software(tm), (formerly
Digital Evolution) the leading provider of comprehensive SOA security,
management, governance and provisioning solutions, today announced its
new status as a Certified Advantage Partner member of the Oracle(r)
PartnerNetwork.

SOA Software and its subsidiaries have been an active member in the
Oracle PartnerNetwork since 1998, achieved the upgrade to Certified
Partner in June 2003. "We are believers in Oracle's vision for
service-orientation.  For this reason, among others, we feel very
honored to have obtained the status of Oracle Certified Advantage
Partner," stated Roberto Medrano, executive vice president, Sales &
Marketing for SOA Software. "We now have access to additional Oracle
resources and priority service, along with the ability to continue
integrating our products with Oracle technology providing advanced
functionality that will even better serve our joint customers' needs
going forward."

According to Doug Kennedy, vice president, Worldwide Alliances and
Channels for Oracle: "We're pleased to welcome SOA Software as a
Certified Advantage Partner.  SOA has demonstrated an ongoing commitment
to helping major enterprises derive optimum value from the complete
Oracle platform. As Oracle continues to assume its leadership position
in Web services, we expect our relationship with SOA Software to
continue to grow."

About Oracle Certified Advantage Partner Certified Advantage Partner is
the highest membership level within the Oracle PartnerNetwork. Only
partners who consistently demonstrate their commitment to Oracle are
elevated to the Certified Advantage Partner level. Certified Advantage
Partners receive the highest level of recognition, engagement and
dedicated account management from Oracle.

About the Oracle PartnerNetwork
Oracle PartnerNetwork is a global business network of 15,000 companies
who deliver innovative enterprise software solutions based on Oracle
software. Through access to Oracle's premier products, education,
technical services, marketing and sales support, the Oracle
PartnerNetwork program provides partners with the resources they need to
be successful in today's global economy. Oracle partners are able to
offer customers' leading-edge solutions backed by Oracle's position as
the world's largest enterprise software company. Partners who are able
to demonstrate superior product knowledge, technical expertise and a
commitment to doing business with Oracle can qualify for the Oracle
Certified Partner Level.

About SOA Software
SOA Software, formerly Digital Evolution, is the leading provider of
comprehensive enterprise-class SOA security, management and governance
solutions.  SOA Software's products include the award winning Service
Manager, Registry and XML VPN. The Service Manager(tm) secures, monitors
and manages XML and Web services, and was awarded the 2004 Gold Product
of the Year Award for Web Services Management from
SearchWebServices.com. The XML VPN makes it easy for companies to
securely publish Web services for their partners to consume. It ensures
the usability, security and reliability of Web services allowing
partners to create new business models. SOA Software's UDDIv3-compliant
Registry is the first product to integrate service discovery with policy
and performance management. These products combine to create the only
complete SOA Fabric solution available today. SOA Software is a
privately held company backed by leading investors including Redpoint,
Mellon Ventures, Palisades Ventures Fund and Paladin Capital Group. For
more information, please visit www.soa.com or our press room at
www.soasoftpressroom.com.

###

SOA Software, SOA Service Manager and XML VPN are the registered
trademarks of SOA Software. Oracle, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft and Retek are
registered trademarks of Oracle Corporation and/or its affiliates.