announce message

Subject: Untangle Your Information: Four Steps to Integrating Knowledge with Topic Maps

Untangle Your Information: Four Steps to Integrating Knowledge with Topic Maps

Does your organization suffer from information overload?

Are you capturing and sharing knowledge in a timely, cost-effective manner?

And do you find that critical information is often locked inside disparate applications and corporate websites?

If you answered yes, then Topic Maps offer a compelling solution to this problem. An emerging knowledge-sharing standard, Topic Maps can help organizations improve the way they share, interpret and respond to the overwhelming volume of data now available.

To learn more on how you can deploy Topic Maps within your organization, attend our upcoming webinar series and read our white paper: Untangle your Information... Four Steps to Integrating Knowledge with Topic Maps.

The 3-part webinar series will:

  • provide an introduction to topic maps
  • examine the differences between topic maps and traditional search tools
  • outline four steps for implementing topic maps
  • detail a topic map implementation at a government intelligence agency
  • provide real-life case studies and demonstrations from leading topic map solution vendors

To register for these webinars, click here.

You are also invited to visit our topic maps resource page, where you may read our business-case white paper, as well as other material — including technical white papers by our professional services experts — that will help you learn more about how you can deploy Topic Maps within your organization.

Thank you,

Innodata Isogen

Three University Plaza

Hackensack, NJ 07601