announce message

Subject: XML Conference with Jon Bosak, May 3, NYC

Forwarded on behalf of Brian Rosenberg, Software & Information Industry
Association (SIIA):

Dear OASIS Member,

Please join OASIS's own Jon Bosak of Sun Microsystems on May 3 at the
upcoming "XML for the Financial Industry" conference, which is produced
by the Financial Information Services Division (FISD) of the Software &
Information Industry Association (SIIA). For details, please visit
http://fisd.net/xml/2006/.

This conference will focus on the standards that support the securities
and trading lifecycle. If this meets your interest, we hope you attend.

Also, we encourage you to forward this email to colleagues you think may
have an interest in the topic.

Conference highlights include:

* Jon Bosak's keynote: "Moving an Industry to a Common Standard"

* Business Justification Case Studies with Mellon Financial, Morgan
Stanley, and more...

* XBRL Track with seven Industry-leading Speakers

* Plenty of networking opportunities, including a post-conference
cocktail reception

For the full conference agenda, visit
http://fisd.net/xml/2006/program.asp

Registration: FISD Members $695 USD; Non-FISD Members $895 USD.
To register, visit http://fisd.net/xml/2006/registration.asp