announce message

Subject: INNODATA ISOGEN CEO JACK ABUHOFF TO DELIVER PRESENTATION ON OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AT ONLINE INFORMATION 2006

For Immediate Release

News Release

Innodata Isogen CEO jack abuhoff TO deliver presentation ON OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE AT Online Information 2006

NEW YORK, Nov. 8, 2006 – A presentation by Innodata Isogen Chairman and CEO Jack Abuhoff on “Operational Excellence as Competitive Advantage in Publishing” will highlight a full slate of Innodata Isogen presentations and workshops at Online Information 2006. The event, held Nov. 28 through 30 in London, annually draws close to 11,000 information professionals from around the world.

“Innodata Isogen is organizing a series of workshops on editorial services outsourcing, large-scale digitization and on-demand composition services at booth 426 in Olympia Grand Hall,” said Al Girardi, Vice President of Marketing & Chief Marketing Officer at Innodata Isogen. “We’re very proud that SIIA, the Software & Information Industry Association, will join us in London as one of our pavilion partners. Our stand will also will feature presentations by partners Mark Logic and Ontopia, and by Electronic Publishing Services, one of the publishing industry’s leading market analysis firms.”

Mr. Abuhoff will deliver his presentation at 11:30 a.m. on Nov. 30 at the Olympia Conference Center as part of a panel discussion on new publishing models.  Rich Schochler, a senior analyst with Innodata Isogen, will deliver a presentation on “Maximizing Economic Value from Large-Scale Digitization Projects” at 3 p.m. on Nov. 28 in Theater C in the exhibition hall.  Mr. Schochler will also talk on “Managing Value through Editorial Services Outsourcing” at 3 p.m., Nov. 30, at Theater B.

For more information visit http://www.innodata-isogen.com/events/online_information_2006

About Innodata Isogen

Innodata Isogen (NASDAQ: INOD) helps organizations create, manage and distribute information more effectively and economically, providing a comprehensive range of content-focused IT and BPO services to solve information management and publishing challenges.

We are headquartered in Hackensack, New Jersey, just outside of New York City. We have two additional solution centers in North America, seven production facilities in Asia (the Philippines, India and Sri Lanka) and a technology and tools development center in India.

Innodata Isogen (www.innodata-isogen.com) is named to both EContent magazine’s EContent 100 and KMWorld magazine’s 100 Companies That Matter In Knowledge Management. KMWorld also recognized the unique value of Innodata Isogen’s comprehensive content supply chain solutions in its Trend-Setting Products of 2006 annual honors.

###

Contact

Carolyn Muzyka

(201) 371-2522