announce message

Subject: Discount for OASIS Members | Gilbane Boston Conference

[The following message is sent on behalf of the organizers of the Gilbane Boston Conference]

Join us at the 5th annual Gilbane Boston Conference
Where Content Management Meets Social Media

The Westin Copley Place, December 2 - 4, 2008

If you have not yet signed up to attend the Boston Conference...There is still time and OASIS has set up a special $200 discount!

In addition to our in-depth coverage of information technologies and content strategies, we are pleased to once again have the Content Management Professionals Fall Summit co-locate with our event. Both programs are available at http://gilbaneboston.com. You can still sign up for the free Technology Showcase pass, which gives you access to conference keynotes, the exhibit area and the networking reception on December 3rd. Or take advantage of the $200 discount off the already discounted rate for the ConferencePlus, ConferencePlus & CM Pros Fall Summit, Gilbane Conference & Pre-Conference Workshop or the Conference Only options. Just sign up by November 4th at http://gilbaneboston.com/registration_information.html and use the special discount code - oasis.

Topics to be covered in-depth include:

  • Web Content Management (WCM)
  • Enterprise Search, Text Analytics, Semantic Technologies
  • Enterprise Social Media Wikis & Blogs
  • Collaboration & "Enterprise 2.0" Technologies
  • Content Globalization & Localization
  • Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
  • Enterprise Rights Management (ERM)
  • Publishing Technology
  • XML Content Strategies

Don't forget to take advantage of the additional $200 discount...  Just use the discount code - OASIS.

The conference program schedule, workshops, track and session descriptions are all available gilbaneboston.com.

Here are some useful links:

Complete conference schedule:
http://gilbaneboston.com/conference-schedule.html

Pre-conference workshops:
http://gilbaneboston.com/pre-conference_workshops.html

Conference session descriptions:
http://gilbaneboston.com/conference_descriptions.html

The complete CMPROS Summit description:
http://gilbaneboston.com/cmprossummit.html

Registration information:
http://gilbaneboston.com/registration_information.html

Updates on the Gilbane Event announcement blog:
http://gilbane.com/eventsblog/

RSS feed:
http://feeds.gilbane.com/GilbaneEventsBlog

We hope to see you in Boston!

The Gilbane Group & Lighthouse Seminars Teams