announce message

Subject: OASIS at CloudExpo, Santa Clara, November 5-8 -- See you there!

OASIS will be promoting our Cloud TCs at the upcoming Cloud Computing Expo, which will be held 5-8 Nov, in Santa Clara, California.

http://cloudcomputingexpo.com/

We'll have a booth on the expo floor and will also be hosting an informal mixer for members and prospective members on Tuesday, 6 Nov.  Contact Dee Schur for more details (dee.schur@oasis-open.org).

If you, or others at your organization, plan to attend CloudExpo, please let me know. If you aren't attending the conference, but you'll be in the area and would like to get together with other OASIS Cloud TC members, let me know. I'll send you details on the reception as soon as our plans are confirmed.

Note: OASIS members may register for a *free* CloudExpo Golden Pass (a $2,000 value) using the promo code: oasisVIPgold .

http://www3.sys-con.com/cloud2012west/registernew.cfm

See you in Santa Clara,

Jane

Jane Harnad