announce message

Subject: 2013 AMQP Member Section Steering Committee Election Results

We are pleased to announce the results of the 2013 AMQP Member Section Steering Committee election results [1].

Matt Arrott (Individual member), John O'Hara (Individual member)  and Andreas Moravec of Deutsche Boerse  were re-elected; Laurie Bryson of JP Morgan Chase Bank, Dave Ingham of Microsoft and Wolf Tombe of US Department of Homeland Security were elected. They will serve until October 2015.

They join continuing Steering Committee members; Abbie Barbir of Bank of America,  Mark Blair of Credit Suisse and Alex Kritikos of Software AG, whose seats expire in 2014.

The consortium extends our deepest appreciation to outgoing Steering Committee members; Allan Beck of JPMorgan Chase Bank,  Ram Jeyaraman of Microsoft, Angus Telfer of INETCO Systems and Carl Trieloff of RedHat.

Finally, we offer our thanks to all OASIS members who participated in the 2013 election process--by nominating candidates, volunteering to serve, evaluating nominees, and casting ballots. OASIS continues to be distinguished by our open election process and enriched by our member participation and the quality of our leadership as we look forward to our continued success.

Regards,

Dee

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/amqp-ms/members/upload.php

Dee Schur

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
YouTube:    http://www.youtube.com/oasisopen