announce message

Subject: Join us for a Bay Area networking mixer in the New Year

‘Women in Technology & Cutting-Edge Cocktails’

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLmcenqONRGJDFqjHM1p8LHZRw5PbOmWMSsoWqYb_9r2Gv2-YUOA

Please join us for a networking mixer in the Bay Area, featuring ‘Women in Technology and Cutting-Edge Cocktails.’

Enjoy expertly mixed craft cocktails and hors d’oeuvres while building your professional and social networks. This event will provide a great opportunity to meet new colleagues and potential clients and customers, as well as catch up with old friends in a relaxed, social setting.

Jointly hosted by Duane Morris LLP and OASIS

WHEN:
Thursday, January 9, 2014
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM

WHERE:
Duane Morris LLP
Spear Tower | One Market Plaza, Suite 2200
San Francisco, CA 94105-1127
415.957.3000

This is a complimentary networking event that is open to all.
Kindly RSVP online

If you're in the Bay area, we hope you'll join us. Please feel free to invite colleagues and promote our reception via your social networks.