announce message

Subject: Comp Passes Available to OASIS Members -- Forecast 2014 in September

[The following announcement is being sent on behalf of ODCA.  OASIS is an event supporter.  We have been provided with a limited amount of complimentary passes for the event.   If you’re interested in attending, please register online using the following promo code:  OASIS14 – by August 15th.  Passes after that date will available at a discounted fee of $99. ]

FORECAST 2014

Event trailer:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrjF7bXmzgA

You are Invited.
  As a valued member of OASIS we would like to extend a discounted invitation to the Open Data Center Alliance (ODCA) Forecast 2014 event. The ODCA is a not for profit group of enterprise IT leaders defining requirements to help accelerate adoption of cloud computing.

Following a proven track of success, Forecast 2014 has expanded to a 3-day event with an engaging agenda of sessions and panels discussions focused on top of mind issues associated with cloud deployment, including compute infrastructure as a service (CIaaS), software defined networks (SDN), cloud security and business transformation. Forecast also has a full day of hands on workshops providing a deep dive into our technical content, two evening receptions to enhance your networking experience, and the first ever ODCA hackathon sponsored by HP & Intel.

Since its inception, Forecast has become a destination for Enterprises to find answers for their current migration challenges, learn about new opportunities and technologies, as well as engage with Senior IT Executives that are really shaping the landscape of cloud today. As a special guest, you should expect to meet the organization's leadership comprised by C-level executives of companies such as BMW, UBS, National Australia Bank, SAP, China Unicom, Marriott, and T-Systems, and hear their individual best practice stories to find out how these giants are taking cloud from a concept to a state of business.

ODCA Forecast 2014 is taking place September 22-24, 2014 at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco.

To learn more about our event please visit the website:
www.opendatacenteralliance.org/forecast2014

If you are interested in previewing the type of content you will find at Forecast please see the ODCA BrightTalk channel: https://www.brighttalk.com/channel/9831

ODCA Forecast 2014 Sponsors

Forecast 2014 Sponsors