announce message

Subject: Limited amount of free passes for OASIS members to attend the DevOps Summit | Next Gen Testing Conference Chicago - details included

Thanks to commercial sponsorship we have a total of ten free tickets available for OASIS members to attend these co-located events the DevOps Summit and Next Generation Testing conference in Chicago on September 18th  (places are usually $499):

DevOps Summit Chicago:

DevOps & Continuous Delivery – Successful Adoption

18 September 2014, Chicago

Next Generation Testing Conference:

Exploring Software Testing – Strategies and Innovation

18 September 2014, Chicago

The events are co-located so you can attend any sessions of either conference.

How to book tickets:

[1] Please confirm urgently by email, if you want to take up the offer – to register delegates please send an email to info@unicom.co.uk advising which event you would like to attend and include the following information for each delegate:

•           Conference name / date:

•           Full name:

•           Job title:

•           Organisation:

•           Email:

•           Telephone:

•           Postal address:

[2] All we ask is that if you accept places and subsequently find you are unable to attend, that you either nominate a colleague to attend in your place or in advance so that we can offer it to someone else.

[3] These ten complimentary places are on a first come first served basis and if the offer is oversubscribed in the interests of fairness we may have to limit the number of participants from the same organisation. Please contact us urgently to avoid disappointment!

Background information is available from the links above or please get in touch to discuss in more detail, either call + 44 1895 256 484 or email info@unicom.co.uk.

Kind regards,

Nish Rasalingam
UNICOM R&D House | One Oxford Road | Uxbridge | UB9 4DA
Tel: +44 (0) 1895 256 484| Email: nish@unicom.co.uk  |  URL: www.unicom.co.uk
www.unicom.co.uk