announce message

Subject: Your complimentary ticket to Cloud Expo Europe 2015

OASIS is delighted to send you this email on behalf of Cloud Expo Europe.

OASIS is an official Media Partner for Cloud Expo Europe and we believe this event offers real value, interest, and opportunities to our audience.

Attend our presentation "TOSCA: An Open Standard for Business Application Agility and Portability in the Cloud" on 12th March in the Cloud Management, Services and Applications Theatre.

Your complimentary ticket to Cloud Expo Europe 2015 Text version | View online |
follow us on Twitter
like us on Facebook

Visit  |  Conference Programme |  Exhibitor List  |  Register  |  Contact

Your Complimentary Ticket to Cloud Expo Europe 2015

Cloud Expo Europe 2015 is the biggest and best attended cloud event in the world and it is focused entirely around you. Register for your free ticket today.

Join us on 11th - 12th March 2015 at ExCeL London and you will benefit from:

  • A record 300 cutting-edge suppliers showcasing the latest technology solutions and services, including Arista Networks, Cisco, CenturyLink, Equinix, Ingram Micro Cloud, Telstra, Adapt, Vodafone, Digital Realty, Dimension Data, NaviSite, Nexenta, Netskope, Iomart, Pure Storage, SoftLayer, SunGard Availability Services, T-Systems, Veeam and many, many more.
  • Over 300 top experts, including number 1 rated CIOs, Acclaimed Global Cloud Leaders, Cloud Gurus with HUGE twitter followings, all speaking in a compelling conference and seminar programme, which covers all the major technology and business issues.
  • Real practitioners from blue chip companies and leading organisations including BT, Tesco, Greenpeace, Virgin Active, eBay, Diageo to name but a few.
  • On the show floor, a brand new Open Cloud Park, partnered with Open Stack, OW2 & Open Nebula, brand new Internet of Things Theatre and a Cloud Security Alliance conference stream.
  • Plus, free of charge access to the co-located event Data Centre Worldthe world's largest and most influential gathering of data centre expertise.

Speakers already include:

Visit our website to view the full list of speakers

This is your opportunity to meet and network with your peers, industry leaders, technology thought leaders, visionaries, practitioners and learn more about Europe’s leading cloud service and technology providers.

Complete your registration today to attend Cloud Expo Europe 2015 and benefit from additional FREE entry to Data Centre World, the world’s largest and most influential gathering of data centre expertise for data centre professionals and the data centre industry.

We look forward to welcoming you to the most important business event for your sector.

Kind regards,

The Cloud Expo Europe Team
www.cloudexpoeurope.com

CloserStill Media
If you would prefer not to receive any further emails from CloserStill Media, you may unsubscribe now.
Cloud Expo Europe Ltd. CloserStill Media Ltd Suite 17, Exhibition House Addison Bridge Place London W14 8XP.
Registered company number: 7416167