announce message

Subject: Save The Date: See You There OASIS at RSA Conference 2015 San Francisco

Dear Members,

Who's attending RSA next week?  We have several exciting activities planned for this year’s show.  These events are open to all, so, if you are not already registered to attend RSA, please feel free to use our complimentary expo pass code = X5EOASIS.

OASIS KMIP & PKCS #11 Show Floor Interoperability Demonstrations
(Monday, 20 Apr–Thursday, 23 Apr)
Booth #1921, South Hall

Twelve member companies will demonstrate products that support the OASIS KMIP and PKCS #11 encryption and cryptography standards. Cryptosense, Cryptsoft, Feitian, Oracle, and Utimaco show how PKCS #11 is used for interacting with cryptographic tokens and hardware security modules. Cryptsoft, Dell, Fornetix, HP, IBM, P6R, Thales e-Security, and Vormetric will demonstrate key management using KMIP.

Stop by our Showcase -- booth #1921 in the South Hall – to see the demos, meet the participants, and enter to win a prize in one of our drawings.

Standards Coordinating Council for PM-ISE:  meeting on White House Executive Order on Standards-Based Cybersecurity Information Sharing
Thursday, 23 Apr / 9:00 AM-11:00 AM
Room 300, Moscone South (near conference keynote room)

Learn about all the new collaborative efforts happening in the cyber security area between government and SDOs.  This meeting will begin with an informal presentation from Kshemendra Paul from the US Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ISE.gov) who will discuss Project Interoperability, and how ISE and SCC are encouraging development of architectures and methodologies to promote widespread, voluntary public-private cyber risk information sharing.

An open roundtable discussion will follow, where you can hear responses from SCC SDO and NGO member organizations, include: OpenGeo, OMG, OASIS, and IJIS.  The meeting will conclude with more informal technical work discussions, as well as an update on the SCC's standards project inventory.

Getting in on the Ground Floor:
  A Preview of the Identity Ecosystem Framework
Wednesday, 22 Apr/ 4:00 PM-5:00 PM
Room 300, Moscone South (near conference keynote room)

OASIS members are also invited to attend an informational meeting of the Identity Ecosystem Steering Group (IDESG).   The agenda includes a special presentation from Michael Daniel, Special Assistant to the President and Cybersecurity Coordinator at The White House