announce message

Subject: Gartner Catalyst Conference - OASIS member discount available

[The following announcement is being sent on behalf of the organizers of the Gartner Catalyst Conference. OASIS is an event supporter and our members receive a saving of $200 use the priority code: GARTOASIS.]

150 analyst-led sessions for technical professionals across all roles. View the Gartner Catalyst Conference brochure.

Gartner Catalyst Conference August 10 – 13, 2015 San Diego, CA gartner.com/us/catalyst

View our newly released 2015 Catalyst Conference brochure

 •  Forward-thinking Gartner for Technical Professionals research can help you set the pace for your digital business. Take away actionable advice for every phase from initial design and planning to deployment and management.
 •  Experience an attendee-driven, technically focused agenda supported by over 150 analyst-led sessions and end-user case studies, allowing you to dig deep into a broad range of topics. Plus, Earn CPE credits by attending.

View Brochure

Brochure
View Brochure

  Register with GARTOASIS to save $200 on the standard registration fee.

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn

© 2015 Gartner, Inc. and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Gartner is a registered trademark of Gartner, Inc. or its affiliates.

Gartner is committed to respecting your privacy rights and protecting personal information about you at all times. If you do not want to receive any emails from Gartner, please use the Unsubscribe link below. Please note that by opting out of Gartner communications, you will no longer receive marketing communications; however, you will continue to receive communications relating to the delivery of your contracted Gartner Services (if any). Please take the time to review our Privacy Policy, which addresses how we collect, use, disclose, transfer and store personal information. Questions regarding Corporate Data Protection & Security should be sent to security.officer@gartner.com. All other privacy requests or questions can be sent to privacy@gartner.com.