announce message

Subject: Leading threat intel companies sponsor complimentary event for cyber professionals

Meet the Borderless Cyber USA sponsors
THE WORLD BANKÂ |Â 3-4 OCTOBER

Hundreds of cybersecurity stakeholders from industry, government, the military, and
academia will join us for a comprehensive exploration of emerging threats, best
practices, research, supporting tools, and today's hottest cybersecurity trends.

At Borderless Cyber youâll learn how to build communities of practice, access the latest information and gain actionable experiences from real-world use cases. You'll become part of our actively engaged community sounding board that generates productive ideas, activities, and alliances during and between Borderless Cyber events.
Reserve Your Seat
OASIS and our partners extend our sincere appreciation to our industry sponsors, without whom our conference would not be possible. These companies have pledged their commitment to our goal of offering the industry an affordable, accessible, targeted, and high-quality conference. We invite you to support these community-minded companies.
Platinum Sponsors
Gold Sponsors
Silver Sponsors
To learn more about our sponsorship opportunities, please visit our Sponsorship Opportunities page.
OASIS
35 Corporate Boulevard
Burlington, MAÂ 01803
events@oasis-open.org
This email was sent to jane.harnad@oasis-open.org
You received this email because you are registered with OASIS
Sent by
SendinBlue
 2018 OASIS
If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here