arip message

Subject: USE OLD BRIDGE... OASIS ARIP Bi-Weekly Meeting 6.18.15 Agenda and Dial-In Info

Well guys, we are going to have to one more meeting without screen sharing. We tested Mikogo today and had Firewall issues in the Huawei environment.

Here is the audio bridge information that we will use.

AT&T Connect
USA Toll-Free: 888-858-6182

Spain Toll-Free: 900-9-81002
Switzerland Toll-Free: 0800-56-1588
For other countries: https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=1136694&accessNumber=6467463029#C2
Access Code: 8774651
Host Password: 3578

Rhonda Truitt 兰达

Huawei Technologies (USA)

Director,  US R&D Innovation & Best Practices

Technical Communication

5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175 Plano, TX 75024

Cell #: 214-335-8791

Email: rhonda.truitt@huawei.com

https://www.facebook.com/huaweidocumentationexpress