arip message

Subject: RE: [arip] Groups - ARIP Outreach slides uploaded

Hi Scott,

I think these charts are a good starting point. There are some formatting issues on a couple of the slides. I created some of them from the charter and some of them from OASIS charts provided by Carol Geyer for use during the early and pre-membership drive phases of the TC.

I think now we have more to work with to spice them up a bit by maybe showing how interesting and experienced our members are (possibly small photos, company names and titles) and maybe listing our subcommittees. I am just throwing out ideas…maybe the team can brainstorm how to update the charts.

Thank you for getting these out for discussion and a starting point on outreach! I appreciate the progress!

Rhonda Truitt 兰达

Huawei Technologies (USA)

Director,  US R&D Innovation & Best Practices

Technical Communication

5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175 Plano, TX 75024

Cell #: 214-335-8791

Email: rhonda.truitt@huawei.com

https://www.facebook.com/huaweidocumentationexpress