arip message

Subject: RE: OASIS ARIP Agenda and Dial In Information

My apologies for last minute notice, but I’m in a customer meeting right now. I won’t be able to make it today.

-steve

From: arip@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:arip@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Rhonda Truitt
Sent: 08 July 2015 22:44
To: arip@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [arip] OASIS ARIP Agenda and Dial In Information

Hi Guys!

In case you did not see the information in your calendar, here is the agenda and dial in information for the ARIP TC meeting tomorrow, July 9th at 10 AM CDT.

Conference Bridge:

AT&T Connect
USA Toll-Free: 888-858-6182
Spain Toll-Free: 900-9-81002
Switzerland Toll-Free: 0800-56-1588
For other countries: https://www.teleconference.att.com/servlet/glbAccess?process=1&accessCode=1136694&accessNumber=6467463029#C2
Access Code: 8774651
Host Password: 3578

July 9th Agenda:

  • Roll Call, announce new members, and regrets.
    • Regrets- Rhonda Truitt, Christine Perey
  • Volunteer for minute taking this week
  • News, stuff to share, questions for the committee, etc.
    • STC presentation update Sally Martir (Charles Cooper and Ray Gallon)
    • Others? MPEG ISO Workshop- Mix AR Reference Model Outreach Campaign? Christine Perey?
  • Sub-teams- status, information sharing, requests for assistance:
    • Glossary Sub-Team (Rhonda and Greg)
    • Research Sub-Team (Farhad, Ray, Scott, and Greg)
    • Outreach Sub-Team (Scott)
  • Liaisons- status, information sharing, requests for assistance:
    • European Tech Com/ STC (Ray)
    • OGC (Scott)
    • Other AR Groups (Christine)
  • Action status from prior weeks
  • Other business?
  • Adjourn

Thanks!

Rhonda Truitt 兰达

Huawei Technologies (USA)

Director,  US R&D Innovation & Best Practices

Technical Communication

5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175 Plano, TX 75024

Cell #: 214-335-8791

Email: rhonda.truitt@huawei.com

https://www.facebook.com/huaweidocumentationexpress