arip message

Subject: Re: [arip] AR-related news & events

Hi Greg, hi all - Just FYI, there is also a section of the ARIP TC homepage where you can post news & events. See https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=arip#press - you could add content to the Press section and/or the External resources section.

Updates are done by editing the Notes field on the TC's internal home page. I believe either the Chair or the Secretary can do that. After changes are made there, it takes about 20 minutes to replicate to the public page.

/chet