arip message

Subject: Re: [arip] GoToMeeting Invitation - ARIP Conference Call July 23rd

I will be delivering a workshop at this time, so I must give my regrets for this week's meeting.

Thanks and best regards,

Scott Hudson
Senior Consultant
Comtech Services Inc.
303-232-7586

From: <arip@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of Rhonda Truitt
Date: Monday, July 20, 2015 at 11:03 AM
To: "arip@lists.oasis-open.org"

1.  Please join my meeting, Thursday, July 23, 2015 at 10:00 AM Central Daylight Time.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/368324029

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.  Or, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (213) 289-0021
Canada: +1 (647) 497-9379
France: +33 (0) 170 950 589
Germany: +49 (0) 692 5736 7301
Spain: +34 911 23 4248
Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0824 41

Access Code: 368-324-029

Meeting ID: 368-324-029

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.