arip message

Subject: Your Glossary subcommittee is ready

Members of the ARIP TC,

As requested, we have set up the ARIP AR Glossary Subcommittee for you. You can access the subcommittee's resources at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/arip-glossary/. Feel free to join the group and begin working there.

For some reason, the subcommittee is not showing up on the TC's public page as it should. I will investigate further to try and determine what is happening. However, in the meantime, feel free to begin using the TC's resources.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393