arip message

Subject: Madcap Flare 11 not really AR

Hi Guys,

I had mentioned in our last meeting that I had heard Madcap Flare 11 had an AR feature. I checked it out and it does not. It does give you 3D graphics that allow you to zoom and rotate which is pretty cool, too.

Rhonda Truitt 兰达

Huawei Technologies (USA)

Director,  US R&D Innovation & Best Practices

Technical Communication

5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175 Plano, TX 75024

Cell #: 214-335-8791

Email: rhonda.truitt@huawei.com

https://www.facebook.com/huaweidocumentationexpress