arip message

Subject: Webinar

hello,

I recently received an invitation to this webinar.

I think it is of interest to members of this TC.

Warm regards,

Christine Perey

Spime Wrangler
cperey@perey.com
@cperey
Skype Christine_Perey
Swiss mobile: +41 79 436 6869
Office: +1 (617) 848-8159

 No Images? Click here

Augmented reality and visual search for the service business,
what does it entail.

October 27, 2015 @ 4:00 pm CET (10:00 am EST)

For many businesses, aftermarket service and parts operations are very profitable; the service business is growing twice the rate of the average business unit. However, the service business is also very costly if we cannot provide our end users with up-to-date information at any time and anywhere. A good content strategy enhances the service information process, but when you combine it with developments like augmented reality and visual search you will truly see the benefits.

During this free webinar, your host Berry Braster will show how to use visual search and augmented reality in combination with the necessary steps in a content strategy to improve your service business in particular and technical documentation in general.

Please register here:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8722665804545308930

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.