arip message

Subject: Re: [arip] Quick Glossary Question Need your Input

Hello Rhonda,

I’d begin with Christine’s document.

It needs updating, but has strong accuracy.

I can provide editorial review and correction after the lists you receive are aggregated.

All best,
-Clark Dodsworth
 Osage Consulting
  clark@dodsworth.com
  @clarkdodsworth
  +1 530.262.7800 m.
  +1 530.757.6300 o.

On Nov 9, 2015, at 1:14 PM, Rhonda Truitt <rhonda.truitt@huawei.com> wrote:

Hey ARIP team!

The glossary sub-team is curious what you think are “basic” AR terms. Many technical communicators are new to AR. What do you think are some of the first terms they should learn? Please take a few minutes to send me a few terms that come to your mind (or you can send me a big long list J).

Please just copy me on your response.  It is okay if we have overlap in terms.

Thank you!

Rhonda Truitt 兰达

Huawei Technologies (USA)

Director,  US R&D Innovation & Best Practices

Technical Communication

5340 Legacy Drive, Suite 175 Plano, TX 75024

Cell #: 214-335-8791

Email: rhonda.truitt@huawei.com

https://www.facebook.com/huaweidocumentationexpress