arip message

Subject: Re: [arip] ARIP Bi-Weekly Meeting Agenda December 3, 2015

Hi David,

According to my calendar, it doesn’t start for another 40 minutes. I’m planning to attend.

Ray

The Transformation Society
+33-6 72 40 37 60
@RayGallon
@TransformSoc

Central European Time (GMT +1)

On 3 Dec 2015, at 16:10 , David Filip <david.filip@adaptcentre.ie> wrote:

Folks, is this meeting happening today?
Still waiting for the meeting to start..
Cheers and thanks
dF

Dr. David Filip
OASIS XLIFF OMOS TC Convener
OASIS XLIFF TC Secretary, Editor, and Liaison Officer
Spokes Research Fellow
ADAPT Centre
KDEG, Trinity College Dublin
Mobile: +420-777-218-122